Casa Latinos was incorporated in December 2008. In February 2009, we opened the doors to our office at the Corvallis Multicultural Literacy Center. We have relocated to the Western View Center next to the Corvallis School District administration building. Our new address is 1435 SW 35th Street. CLUBC is the only non-profit charitable agency in Benton County founded and operated for and by Latina/os.
Casa Latinos Unidos de Benton County is committed to work for the health and well-being, empowerment, and inclusiveness of the Latino community.
- To Serve the Latino community
- To support equal rights, equal access, and opportunities of all Latinos
- To provide educational opportunities in leadership and capacity building
- To educate the Latino community on how to adapt to life in this country and in Benton County
- To educate the non-Latino community on how to understand and appreciate the Latino community
- To facilitate the integration of the Latino community into the broader community
- To create a climate of tolerance and understanding across cultural boundaries.